Visitation Monitor as defined in Penal Code Section 11165.7(a)(30) is: “Any person who, for financial compensation, acts as a monitor of a visit between a child and parent when the monitoring of that visit has been ordered by a court of law.”
P.A. Nash & Associates Monitors have received all the state mandated training. This includes, but is not limited to, training in concepts of supervised visitation, family dynamics, child development, domestic violence, child abuse, standards of practice, documentation, laws and penal codes provided by FACES. In addition, all monitors have received training specifically in child abuse identification, child abuse reporting, and are Mandated Reporters in accordance with the “Duty to Report” in compliance with Penal Code Section 11166.
All P.A. Nash and Associates Monitors have undergone comprehensive background checks in accordance with the requirements of the State of California’s guidelines, which include the Department of Justice, Federal Bureau of Investigation, and the Child Abuse Central Index, as well as being registered with TrustLine.
P.A. Nash & Associates is fully staffed and capable of accommodating virtually all requests. Serving as a single point of contact, we communicate with clients, attorneys, therapists, psychologists, and any other professionals that are integral to the case, in order to coordinate all arrangements for visits.
We offer convenient, flexible scheduling with dependable, professional monitors.
Our Services Include:
• An Objective Report after each visit containing a description of family interactions as observed by the Monitors.
(Copy available upon request)
• Out of State and Overnight visits available
• Testifying in Court, upon Subpoena
• In person Consultation and Intake on all new and return cases.
• Enforcement of Court Orders.
• CPR Certified
• Drug Testing Available
• Transportation of children for non-supervised visitation arrangements.
• Supervised Visitation available 365 days a year. (25% premium on Holidays)
• Affordable hourly rates.
• No charge for cancellations with 24-hour notice.
• Hablamos Español
The New On-Site Visitation Center, click here
We supervise families in Los Angeles, Orange, Riverside
and San Diego Counties.